Friday, October 4, 2013

Red

Red is bold, flashy. In my opinion it is the most confident of colors. It screams look at me. I have a hard time wearing the color red. People say I look good in it, but it makes me feel like I stick out too much. Lets face it, there is a reason stoplights and stop signs are red. It commands attention. I believe the color red is associated with negative feelings. I remember one time we painted the walls at a gym I worked at red and black. During the whole painting process, everyone fought. I think it was the colors that brought out our change in demeanor. Maybe sub-conscientiously  we all became the "alpha dog" for a moment.  Thant can not end well. The only positive things I can think of, off the top of my head, that have good feelings about red are Christmas and Valentines Day. Painting my dining room....

No comments:

Post a Comment