Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Gray

Gray would seem like a downer color. Dark and droopy. I however enjoy the smooth color. Its rich and smoothing. Gray is one of my favorite automobile shades. I also like to wear the gray colors. I don't have many outfits in that shade, but I have the cutest pair of gray, soft side slip on shoes. They remind me of lop eared bunnies. They have a big tie on the top. You can't wear them when the ground is wet. The moisture will soak right through to your feet. Then I would never be able to get warm. I also wear gray eyeliner. I feel like it makes my blue eyes stand out more. It has a softer look verses a black liner that gives a harder, more definite line. The backpack I chose for school is also gray with a little bit of pink. It's jut a tad bit girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment