Monday, November 18, 2013

How will you leave an impression on the people you will one day leave behind?

I would wish that when I leave this earth, my family would know, without a doubt , how much I love them. That they would see the sacrifices I have willingly made for them. That I never wanted to miss a single minuet of our time together. It was my great honor to make there birthday cakes and Halloween costumes. It was my privileged to take care of them when they were sick and hold them while they cried. Their pain was my pain and I would give anything to take that hurt from them. How blessed I have been to get to  share in their joys. I have got to celebrate many happy occasions with my children. They have trusted me with their thoughts and feelings. They have shared with me important secrets. I hope they have seen God's love shine through me and want that peace for themselves. I hope they grow to understand why we wanted to teach them a good work ethic and manners. The values instilled in me through my parents, passed on through my own kids, keeping our family on the right track. Everything I do in my life is for their benefit. I love them more than myself.

1 comment:

  1. This is why I love you. You are a wonderful wife, friend, and mother. And you make the lives of people around you that much geater.

    ReplyDelete