Monday, September 23, 2013

I believe....

I believe I am strong. Really more so than I ever even realized. If you would described my life now to me 15 years ago, I would not have believed you. I never expected that I could have loved and given this much of myself. The crazy thing is, is that it seems like there is always room for more. I don't see how that is possible! There is never enough money or time, but yet somehow things always get handled.It's amazing! God is good! He loves me and provides for us. My strength comes from him and my family. Without this, I could never make it! I believe in my faith, and am trying to teach my children about faith. I believe that can be a hard lesson. You can't see it or hold it, You just simply believe. That seems to be difficult for most, to just believe. But I do. I believe in the Lord, my husband, my kids, and my parents. I believe I am blessed and loved.

No comments:

Post a Comment