Monday, September 23, 2013

I think....

I think I am crazy. I don't know how I'm doing all of this! Adding school to my list of things to do has been so stressful. I like it, but it's a lot.  I feel like I have put so much pressure on myself to do well, that I'm not sure if my goal is actually realistic. I mean, the pressure to be super mom is a heavy thing. Most people think I'm crazy for that anyway. But I really want to show my kids that I can be responsible for my good grades too. I don't just expect it from them. Then there is a lot of outside pressure. Everyone keeps telling me how proud they are of me. I'm going back to school for me, but I don't want to let anyone else down either. Ultimately,  no one is counting on me to provide. It's not make it or break it that I excel, but I don't fail. I'm not a quitter. I fight hard for what I want and I want to walk across a stage, get the paper I need to do the job I love, and to do it with honors! That is my goal. I just don't think I can give up any time with my family to do that. After all I am the guardian of birthdays. 

No comments:

Post a Comment