Monday, September 23, 2013

I know...

I know I am busy. I know I'm crazy. I take on too much. I put too much of myself in to things. I know I wear my heart on my sleeve, But I think because of some of those things, I make people feel cherished. I want the people in my life to know that I love them. I choose them. I want them to know that I value them. I know I am loved and I want you to know you are loved by me. I know I get carried away trying to make things special or unforgettable.  I want to make the memories you will never forget. I want my kids to see when they are older, how I went out of my way to make things right for them. And I know they will want that for their own children. I know I could never give enough of myself. There is always more to give.

No comments:

Post a Comment