Monday, September 23, 2013

I feel....

I am ready to take on the day! It's a new week and I'm ready to go.  We  have a lot going on in our life right now. Everyone is in school (of some kind). Life around our hows moves fast and is very hectic, but I had a great weekend and got a bunch of stuff done. We even made it to church Sunday. All of us! A rare thing that is. I feel sometimes like I won't be able to keep this pace. Like I've made a mistake choosing now to be in school full time, But I take it on a day by day basis. I find the strength and put one foot in front of the other, and before you know it, it's a new day already. I really can't believe how much we accomplish when we all pull together. It's amazing what we can do really. Between school, sports, chores, the house, somehow we make it work. It is truly a family effort and I am so proud of mu wonderful family. It feels good to be surrounded by people you can count on.  I think everyone in our home knows the value of hard work. When everyone pitches in, we can really move mountains.

No comments:

Post a Comment