Friday, September 20, 2013

Point of view

Point of view of Agent Walter Beckett

It was a regular sunny day in Washington D.C. I was to pick up a briefcase from another agent. I crossed the street ( with out getting hit) and was able to make the drop. Just as I was about to settle in and find my assignment, I caught the attention of a pigeon while eating my breakfast. He wanted my bagel. I scanned my thumb to open the case and thought I'd give the little fella a nibble. Well, he didn't take the bight I threw for him. He wanted the whole thing, and came after me for it. I panicked when he rushed my face, and I tossed the bagel in the air. The pigeon went for it but landed on the inside of my brief case. It tumbled over and shut him inside. I tried to get over there and let him out, but hr must have been pecking at the buttons because the next thing I knew, he was shooting at me! He made quite a mess on the street too! So, I grabbed the bagel and the next thing I know, he is locked on to the sight of it. I wan to draw him in , so I threaten to drop the bagel in to a burning car. He takes the bait, but as I move in on him, he retreats. I toss the bagel and it gets the pigeons attention, but sets off a nuke headed for Russia! I retrieve the case and know it is up to me to save the world. The case and I go flying through the air headed for the missile. I'm in the process of shooting it out of the sky, and the next thing I see is that stupid pigeon blocking my view. I go to shoot him, and I'm out of bullets! I go to launch a missile through the pigeon to the rocket, but don't have the heart to hurt him. In a flash, I pop open the case, ejecting the bagel , and am able to blow up the rocket! Thus, saving the day. We land happily, he with my breakfast and me with my case. All is right with the world. then part of the rocket falls and kills the bird. Just my luck. What a waist.  

No comments:

Post a Comment